Your shopping cart is empty!
iShoot PT-04T II Flash Trigger
with Dual Hot Shoe Mount & Sync Cable of 2.5m Long
|1. Dual hot-shoe design, hot shoe made of copper alloys, low impedance, long life; and can simultaneously support; two flash units in manual mode (do not support Sony / Minolta a series).
2. Controlled via cable, the length is about 2.5m, there is no sync speed limitations.
3. Independent test button, the effect of use can be measured at any time.
4. Can be used in combination or individually, broad scope of application.
5. Support for Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Olympus, Panasonic professional camera and flash
with standard hot shoe mount.
|1. Support Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Olympus, Panasonic professional camera with standard hot shoe mount; don’t support Sony / Minolta a series camera.
2. Don’t support such flashes only have TTL function; but support such flashes have manual function, including:
Nikon SB910/SB900/SB800/SB700/SB600, Canon 600EX/580EXII/580EX/430EXII/430EX/420EX/380EX
Pentax AF360FGZ/AF500FGZ/AF540FGZ, Olympus FL-36R/FL-50R, Panasonic PE-28S/FL220/FL500
|How to Use:|
|1. When planning to use two flashes, please install to the master hot shoe first, then to the slave hot shoe; then insert the connecting cable plug into the headphone socket.
2. When installing two flashes to both hot shoe, please use flashes of different size to avoid too crowded, for example, you can use a Nikon SB900 and a SB600, but can’t use two SB900; or you can use a Canon 580EX and a 430 EX, but can’t use two 580EX
|1 x iShoot PT-04T II Flash Trigger with Dual Hot Shoe Mount & Sync Cable of 2.5m Long|