Your shopping cart is empty!
|1. BP-5D battery grip is fully compatible with Canon BG-E6 for Canon EOS 5D Mark II DSLR.
2. It has a vertical-grip shutter button, dial wheel, vertical AF-ON auto-focus lock button, AE/FE lock(zoom out) button, vertical AF(zoom in) button which enables you get the same horizontal operation experience when shooting vertically.
3. It is equipped with an independent ON/OFF switch. Switching to <ON> makes the BP-5D buttons and dials function in the same way as those on the camera.
4. It has a battery compartment cover slot, a hand strap locking ring, and a 1/4" standard tripod thread.
5. It comes with a protection cover and an AA alkaline battery magazine BGM-62.
|1. Please turn the camera off before attaching and detaching the BP-5D to avoid any damage to the camera.
2. Making sure you install the BP-5D to the camera before loading the batteries in BP-5D, otherwise the battery level may not be displayed correctly.
3. The BP-5D can use only one LP-E6 or two batteries in which case energy is supplied simultaneously by both batteries.
4. AA alkaline batteries only recommended to be used in an emergency situation. Always use the batteries from same brand/make. Do not mix the batteries with different life time.
Power switch: trigged by camera's power switch
Dimensions: 139.1(w) x 114.3(h) x 76.3(d) (mm)
Net weight: approx. 315g
Accessories: protection cover x 1, battery magazine BGM-E6 x 1
|1 * Battery Grip BP-5D II for Canon EOS 5D Mark II
(The other items in the photos not listed here are for illustrating only, not included)