Your shopping cart is empty!
DC/DV Dedicated Microphone PL-MIC01 with 3.5mm Audio Plug
for Digital Camera & Video Camcorder
--- ±30 ° Tilt Angle Adjustable
|1. The microphone uses a resonant cavity of 14cm long, with two built-in -33dB sensitive electret sound sensors, generating a good directivity; frequency response up to 50 Hz-16kHz, may provide a good sound source;
2. May provide +10 dB sensitivity enhancements to meet different requirements; output 680Ω impedance,
apply to more external devices;
3. With built-in shock-proof steel mesh and wrapped in wind-proof sponges, effectively reduces the interference noise;
4. With a 3.5mm audio plug, compatible with the interface of most DC/DV; the microphone may be tilted within ±30 ° angle, apply to lenses of different length;
5. It uses two AAA batteries, with power-saving features, and the longest standby up to about 200 hours;
with low voltage LED reminder function, green indicates normal, and red reminds need to replace the batteries.
|Digital camera and video camcorder with standard hot shoe and 3.5mm microphone jack;
Canon EOS M
Canon EOS 1DX/1D Mark IV, 7D/6D/5D Mark III/5D Mark II, 60D/700D/650D/600D/550D/100D;
Nikon D4/D3X/D3S/D3, D800E/D800/D700/D600, D7000/D5200/D5100/D3200;
|Sensing Element: Cardioid, Back Electret Condenser * 2
Frequency Response: 50Hz-16kHz
Sensitivity: -33dB ± 3dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)
Adjustable enhancement: +10 dB
Output Impedance: 680Ω ± 30%
Battery: 1.5V AAA battery * 2
Note:1. Prior to use, please check the camera manual and set in the menu;
2. Built-in flash can’t be used when external microphone is in use.
|1 x DC/DV Dedicated Microphone PL-MIC01 with 3.5mm Audio Plug|